Friday, September 3, 2010

Were back {Summer Wrap Up}

I am so excited to back in the swing of things in the Berry Bliss world. This Spring and Summer was full of beautiful weddings. I had great opportunities to work with couples who were so in love and celebrated that in creative and fun ways...stay tuned for photos. I also was a lucky duck to marry my best friend on July 30th here in our hometown. The day was filled with incredible family and friends, a God filled ceremony, fantastic food, great speeches, a surprise dance performance from me and my bridesmaids to the new hubs and finished with a lit up ice cream stand under the Summer stars...ahhhh is it already  over??? I will be posting many pictures from the special day so stay tuned. The rest of this season is set to be great along with great plans for 2011. Berry Bliss has taken on a new look and is ready for new weddings, events and of course relationships built.

Stay tuned for new inspiration posts, couple updates and photos galore.

Have a great 3 day weekend!!

-Kim LANTZ:)

No comments:

Post a Comment